Belshaw Proofing Trays for Mark ll / Mark V (used with Feed Table)
The Belshaw Feed Table, Proofing Trays, and Proofing Cloths produce high-quality yeast-raised donuts on a standard Mark VI donut system.
- Take one proofing cloth and one proofing tray from your stock.
- You should have at least 24-48 trays depending on your daily production. Place the proofing cloth on top of the proofing tray.
- Place rolled and cut donuts on the proofing cloth, between the lines.
- Repeat the process several times. Allow donuts to rise. Insert tray, cloth, and donuts into a proofer to speed up the process.
- After the donuts have risen, carry each proofing tray, proofing cloth, and the donuts (together) to the Feed Table.
- Place the proofing cloths and donuts on the feed table with the rod in front of one hook on each side of the Feed Table's stainless steel chain.
- Pull out each Proofing Tray and store it for the next use. T
- The Feed Table advances in time with the fryer and drops the proofed donuts automatically between the bars of the fryer conveyor.
- The Proofing Cloths are ejected below the Feed Table, ready for re-use