Lil Orbits Electric Model SS-2400 with HP916S "large" Hopper 360 per Hour
The fully automated SS2400 mini donut machine is designed for high traffic locations. Your customers will flock to watch the machine work, and bring with them the potential for $600 or more per hour in profit.
Quick Change Hopper System
By using the quick-change hopper system, the SS2400 will produce donuts in 4 different sizes. Simply exchange the hopper bowl and piston combination to produce a different size.
Here's what you can produce:
- HP2400 Hopper produces 2404 Mini-Donuts per hour (1-5/8" or 41mm diameter)-
- HP14S Hopper produces 560 Small Donuts per hour (2-1/4" or 57mm diameter)
- HP716S Hopper produces 480 Medium Donuts per hour (2-1/2" or 63mm diameter)
- HP916S Hopper produces 360 Large Donuts per hour (3" or 76mm diameter)
- Completely Automated...cooks both sides, then automatically flips out the cooked product into the receiving tray.
- Easy to Operate...a new operator can become skilled in minutes! Training video included with machine.
- Variable Speed...solid state speed control varies from a tantalizing 2 donuts per minute up to 2400 donuts per hour. You can pace output to demand and always get action attraction.
- Easy To Clean...only 7 basic components. Chains, sprockets and conveyor flights have been eliminated. A breeze to clean!
- Cash Control...tamper-proof digital counter keeps track of every donut made.
- Quality Control...solid state timing features control cooking time, so every donut comes out perfectly cooked for exact quality control.
- Lifetime Warranty under our non-transferable lifetime warranty, all components will be repaired or exchanged for a small fee for as long as you own the machine.
- Food grate stainless steel and aluminum construction
- Sets Up In Minutes...no tools required.
- Universal Voltage
- Modern Flotation System
- Minimum Maintenance
42.5" L x 19" W x 23" H (108 x 48 x 58.5 cm) with all components attached
Empty: 80 lbs (36.3 kg)
Shipping: 90 lbs (41 kg)
38" L x 8" W x 3" D (96.5 x 20 x 7.5 cm)
Approximate shortening capacity:
Solid: 36 lbs (16.3 kg)
Liquid: 5 gal (19 L)
Please note that the SS2400 machine has two power cords, and requires two outlets to operate.
Heating element: 220 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 5760 W, 30 A (220 VAC, 50Hz available)
Motor controls: 110 VAC, 2.5 A
North American machines are fitted with a 6-30P NEMA plug, and should only be inserted into a receptacle rated at 6-30R.
Certified by ETL to NSF-4. UL-197 and CSA C22.2