Lil Orbits Model SS-1200 with HP716S Medium Hopper 210 per Hour
The Lil’ Orbits Model SS1200 mini-donut machine is an exciting, fun and profitable addition for any concession operation. The SS1200 produces up to 1,200 mini-donuts per hour and includes the famous Lil’ Orbits “action attraction” that pulls customers in.
The Model SS1200 mini-donut machine is portable for quick and easy set up, and carries a life time equipment guarantee.
Quick Change Hopper System
By using the quick-change hopper system, the SS1200 will produce donuts in 4 different sizes. Simply exchange the hopper bowl and piston combination to produce a different size.
Here's what you can produce:
- HP1200 Hopper produces 1200 Mini-Donuts per hour (1-5/8" or 41mm diameter)-
- HP14S Hopper produces 320 Small Donuts per hour (2-1/4" or 57mm diameter)
- HP716S Hopper produces 210 Medium Donuts per hour (2-1/2" or 63mm diameter)
- HP916S Hopper produces 160 Large Donuts per hour (3" or 76mm diameter)
- Completely Automated...cooks both sides, then automatically flips out the cooked product into the receiving tray.
- Easy to Operate...a new operator can become skilled in minutes! Training video included with machine.
- Variable Speed...solid state speed control varies from a tantalizing 1 donut per minute up to 1200 donuts per hour. You can pace output to demand and always get action attraction.
- Easy To Clean...only 7 basic components. Chains, sprockets and conveyor flights have been eliminated. A breeze to clean!
- Cash Control...tamper-proof digital counter keeps track of every donut made.
- Quality Control...solid state timing features control cooking time, so every donut comes out perfectly cooked for exact quality control.
- Universal Voltage...plugs into 115 VAC, 20 Amp circuit. (220 VAC, 30 Amp also available)
- Lifetime Warranty...under our non-transferable lifetime warranty, all components will be repaired or exchanged for a small fee for as long as you own the machine.
- Food grade stainless steel and aluminum construction.
- Sets Up In Minutes...no tools required.
- Modern Flotation System
- Minimum Maintenance
37" L x 14" W x 24.5" H (94 x 35.5 x 62 cm)
Empty: 50 lbs (23 kg)
Shipping: 60 lbs (27 kg)
30" L x 4" W x 2" D (76 x 10 x 5 cm)
Approximate shortening capacity:
Solid shortening: 18 lbs (8 kg)
Liquid shortening: 2.5 gal (9.5 L)
115 VAC, 60 Hz, 2300 W, 20 A or 220 VAC, 50 Hz, 2600 W, 20 A
Molded plug with ground.
Robertshaw thermostats with safety hi-limit thermostat.
North American machines are fitted with a 5-20P NEMA plug, and should only be inserted into a receptacle rated at 5-20R. (Click link to view image of NEMA configuration).
Certified by ETL to NSF-4. UL-197 and CSA C22.2
We Also Recommend
Lil Orbits Model SS-1200-GII Propane with HP1200 Hopper Mini "Mini"