Vendor Cart with Downdraft Filtration and Automatic Fire Suppression System (SS1200)
A Sophisticated Indoor Option
Now you can operate the SS1200 or SS2400 donut machine in the open without hoods or ventilation! The Downdraft System is designed for use in sites where odor control is required - like malls, convention centers, sports arenas and retail stores. The system also includes a built-in automatic Pyro-Chem PCL-300 Fire Suppression System. The entire system is self-contained and compactly mounted in a beautiful food-grade stainless steel cabinet.
Three models available:
- Model FSC-10 (without downdraft filtration)
- Model FSC-12DDF (for SS1200 Machine)
- Model FSC-24DDF (for SS2400 Machine)
Lil' Orbits' announces its new NSF-approved Down Draft filtration system w/PL600G
Our new Advanced Filtration Package paired with the new PL600G sneeze guard is designed to meet the latest, very stringent NSF guidelines. The addition of this new combination allows owners to operate their Lil' Orbits mini-donut equipment indoors or outdoors without concern for non-compliance with sanitation codes. Ideal for both permanent and mobile concession operations, the modern, sleek design of this new system invites customers to observe the mini-donut cooking process and place their mini-donut orders.
Ask one of our Lil' Orbits Business Advisors to tell you about all the features of this new combination.
If you are moving into a mall, there is a good chance they have a motif or design they want all their vendors to adhere to. We can have your cabinet custom colored or even wrapped in vinyl to match any setting.
Wraps can be completely customized with images, logos, text and colors. You don't have to worry about installation, your cabinet will arrive already wrapped for you.
FSC-10 Vendor Cart Features
- Stainless steel construction
- Locking doors for security
- Translucent vinyl canopy with valance
- Detachable canopy
- Twin florescent canopy lighting
- 2 fixed locking casters and 2 swivel locking casters
- Large 78" x 36" counter space
- Welded steel inner frame
- Sanitary light covers
- NSF-approved sneeze guard (Cat. #PL600G)
Additional Features available on FSC-12DDF and FSC-24DDF Models
- Downdraft filtration unit with automatic fire suppression system installed by licensed professionals
- Back up emergency pull for fire system
- Easy to maintain - maintenance costs are pennies per day
- Pyro-chem PCL Wet Chemical System with 2.4 Gallon Cylinder, electronic control head and actuator
- 4 Nozzles total (2-Duct Nozzles and 2-Fryer Nozzles)
- Manual Pull station mounted on back of cabinet
- Solenoid circuit monitor, 194 Deg. F. thermal detector, low voltage internal wiring and integrated lock out system.
- Certified to ANSI, ETL, UL and CAN/CSA standards
- Cabinet dimensions:
- 78" L x 36" W x 36" H (1.9m x 91cm x 91cm) to floor to counter top
- 78" L x 36" W x 92" H (1.9m x 91cm x 2.3m) from floor to top of canopy
- Electrical requirements:
- Weight: 320 lbs. (145 Kg), crated shipping weight: 435 lbs. (295 Kg)
- Blower motor is split capacitor type, UL recognized E47479 and E374403. Rated at 645 cfm.
- Available in 120V, 60Hz and 220-240V, 50Hz
Cart as shown is certified by ETL to:
- NSF-2, NSF-59
- ANSI/UL-710, ANSI/UL-73, ANSI/NFPA-96
- CSA C22.2 No. 68-92 and No. 113
Our Downdraft System Is Easy To Maintain!
Every 12 hours: lift out the baffle grease filters. Wash, dry and replace. Takes only minutes!
Every 40 hours: replace one carbonized pad and remove top pad.
Every 1,000 hours: refill activated carbon bed with our special granulated carbon.
Total maintenance costs is only pennies per day!
Comes with enough replacement pads for 500 hours of operation.
Click here to see more information about how the Downdraft Filtration and Fire Suppression Systems work