Belshaw Type B Cake Donut Depositor with or without a Hopper
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Belshaw Type B depositors, the industry standard for many years, are legendary for their precision and smoothness of operation - even after years of use in harsh conditions. Each depositor is engineered to ensure identical volume and shape are produced with each and every deposit. The service life of a Type B depositor is frequently measured in decades!
- The Type B Depositor uses a hand crank to deposit at a rate of 60-100 (or more) per minute.
- An adjustment dial allows a wide range of deposit sizes
- Hopper capacity is 15 lbs (7 kg).
Choose from the depositor accessories for:
- Plungers - for ring donuts, sticks, old fashions, crullers, krinkles and more.
- Cylinders - any plunger used must be matched by a cylinder of the same size. This cylinder is inserted into the bottom of the hopper. One cylinder can be used with several plungers, as long as the plungers are all the same size as the cylinder.
- Column Mount or Wall Mount - Type B is compatible with most floor-standing fryers using either a column mount attached to the fryer or a secure wall mount. The column mount is more convenient and more common and will fit Belshaw Adamatic fryers and some other brands. Consult with other brand manufacturers to find out how to combine with a Type B. If a column mount is not possible, a well secured wall mount is a good alternative.
- The Bracket Arm Height Adjuster is another useful option for easier, more convenient height adjustments. (See depositor accessories)