Belshaw Donut Robot® Mark V-Electric (6 Variables in Variants) With Mini Donut Option Available
AUTOMATED DONUT MAKER FOR STANDARD SIZE DONUTS. CAPACITY 56 DOZEN/HOUR, ELECTRIC.
An extended length donut maker that produces high quality, well formed cake donuts right out of the box, and makes excellent raised donuts with a few accessories. Capacity is approximately 56 dozen per hour. With a mini donut conversion kit, you can make both full size and mini donuts. The Mark V is compatible with the Insider Ventless Cabinet.
- All electric donut machine, capacity approximately 56 dozen standard size donuts per hour
- Deposits 2 standard donuts per conveyor row. A half-speed switch cuts output to 1 per row
- Makes consistent, well rounded cake donuts with synchronized cake donut depositor
- Makes excellent yeast raised donuts with the addition of optional Feed Table, Trays, and Cloths (see accessories)
- Dial with generous range for adjusting size of donut
- Makes mini donuts with optional mini donut hopper and plunger, which will deposit 4 minis per row. (Part # MK-1502-1, see accessories).
- Mini donut capacity will be approximately 109 dozen/hourSpeed is adjustable by dial on control panel
- Outfeed belt dispenses donuts into collection device such as Roto-Cooler
- Heavy duty elements which tilt upward when cleaning
- High temperature shut-down switch
- Hopper, plunger, conveyor, and kettle are all removable for easy cleaning
- 1-9/16 inch Plain Plunger for Ring donuts
- Single and 3 phase voltages available for all countries
- Standard North America models certified to UL, NSF and CSA