Edhard Volumetric Dosing System
• Inject a product into another product
• Deposit a product in a container
• Deposit a product on top of another product
• Layer a product on to another product
• Decorate a product with another product
This equipment consists of three main components. This concept applies to all variations of this equipment. The (3) main components are:
(1) PS Series Power Base- (PS4028)
The PS-Series power base has a 1/8 HP motor and is maintenance free. The exterior is designed so that only a damp cloth is needed to keep it clean.
(2) Filler Unit -Lexan- Single Outlet
This series filler unit is molded in clear, FDA approved polycarbonate and is available in single outlet configuration only. The FHP-Series is capable of dispensing liquid and semi-liquid products and is an economical alternative to the FS-Series filler units.
6 qt. (5.5 l) Lexan - FHP5026 (Call for pricing)
18 qt. (17.1l) Lexan =FHP5025 (1) 18 quart hopper is quoted)
(3) Fixed 90 degree spout (F-3077) or (FS-3148) Hose Assembly with the Balancer Assembly (PS-3328)
* Quoted with (FS-3148) Hose assembly with balancer assembly and Hose Assembly -