Avalon ADF34-G-ASUB-34G Natural GAS FRYER / STANDING PILOT (24" X 34") Left Side Drain Board with Submerge Screen
Avalon ADF34-G-BA-ASUB-G-34 GAS FRYER / STANDING PILOT (24" X 34") Left Side Drain Board
Avalon ADF34-G-BA Donut Fryer is a heavy-duty fryer with a compact design allowing for maximum production with minimal space taken up. This design is an all Stainless Steel construction with a high backsplash and heavy-duty mounting bracket ready for your donut dropper to be added on. This compact design is ready to fit into any kitchen or mobile concession. This model comes standard with options that are a usual add-on or extra costs such as a cake screen with handles, cradle lifter, and crumb screen.
Since 1927 Avalon has been a premier U.S. manufacturer of quality donut and bakery equipment. The company is family-owned and operated with a mission to be the preferred global supplier and the highest quality, value-based equipment in the donut equipment sector.
- Stainless Steel Tube Kettle
- Stainless Steel Cabinet
- Stainless Steel Backsplash
- Adjustable Drain Tray/Cover
- Leveling Bolt Down Legs
- Exterior Drain Valve Control
- Depositor Mounting Bracket
- Easy to Use Protected Controls
- Standing Pilot Gas Valve
- Safety High-Limit Control
- 120 VAC Standard Electrical
- Comes With the Cake Screen, Cradle, and Fry Ring but the Submerger is an optional item.
- Available in Propane
- Dimensions - 40" W x 40"D x 34"H (Tray Open 74"W / Top of Backsplash 60"H)
- Gas Connection BTU/HR: 120,000 - 1/2" NPT - 20"H
- Electrical: 120 VAC Standard - 208/240 VAC Optional
- Frying Area/Oil Capacity: 24"W X 34"D - 195 LB
- Production Output: 130-150 Dozen Per Hour at 90 Seconds Fry Time
- Apx Shipping Weight: 400 LBS.
- Frying Area 34 inches side-to-side, 24 inches front-to-back (86 x 61 cm)
- Shortening capacity 215 lbs by weight, 29 gallons by volume (98 kg/110 liters)
- Capacity 48 standard donuts, approximately 120-150 dozen donuts per hour
*This item is not stocked in our warehouse stock and transit time may vary, if you need your items by a certain date please contact us prior to placing your order. Shipping may vary.
* 1-year parts and labor cost limited warranty