Bevles Model: PICA70-32-A- 1R1 Proofing Cabinet
Aluminum construction with universal extruded pan supports accommodate a variety of pans and screens. Full-length Lexan® door with heavy duty hinges, positive closing latch and perimeter gasket. Bottom mounted electrical unit with separate controls for heat and humidity. “Cast-in” humidity system prevents element burnout and potential injury from accidental contact with exposed heating element. Self-draining feature collects excess moisture into a standard bun pan (not included) below the base of cabinet.
Mobile, full height with insulated top, back & sides.
* Right Hand Hinged Door
. 120v/60/1-ph. 1400 watts. 13 amps. 8' cord & NEMA 5-15P plug. CULus. NSF.
• Body: .063 aluminum
• Door: Clear Lexan® with an extruded aluminum frame
• Door Latch and Hinges: Patented positive action door latch with heavy-duty stainless steel hinges
• Door Gasket: Closed cell foam
• Base: .125 aluminum
• Rear (Air Duct) Panel: .063 aluminum Pan Support Assembly:
• Pan Supports: Extruded universal pan supports adjustable on 3" centers
• Uprights: .100 aluminum slotted on 3" centers Electrical:
• Switch: 15 Amp, lighted
• Bottom mounted heating unit with a one (1) piece modular drop-in design blower assembly
• Entire bottom mounted heating unit is easily removable for cleaning and maintenance
• Air heating element rated at 1000W, 120V
• Humidity heating element rated at 400W, 120V • 5 quart (4.7 liter) cast water reservoir
• Lexan® water reservoir cover • Easy to operate controls feature precision thermostat, variable humidity control and dial thermometer
• All controls are visible and operable from exterior of cabinet Casters:
• Heavy-duty plate type casters, with 5" hard neoprene wheels; all swivel; wheel brakes on front two casters
• Freight Class: 85