724CG Donut Fryer (Propane Gas, Electronic Controller 120V)
724CG-724FG DONUT FRYER (GAS)
Gas heated, frying size 24 x24 inches (61 x 61 cm).
Belshaw open kettle fryers are the top choice for convenience, flexibility, heat accuracy and long service life. 724 model fryers hold 25 large or 36 medium-size donuts. For that reason, you should choose carefully between the 724 and 718 Fryer. The 724 is particularly useful for medium size donuts up to 3¾ inches in diameter (95 mm), because it holds 3 dozen donuts, compared to 2 dozen for the 718L fryer. The screens used will be different, and so will any baking racks. You'll need 23 x 23-inch screens for this fryer, and baking racks to hold them. Each fryer comes with two screens with handles.
This industry-standard donut fryer is used by donut shops and bakeries all over North America and the world! The fryer holds 36 standard size cake or yeast-raised donuts and has a capacity of approximately 80-100 dozen donuts/hour. The standard 724CG model uses an electrical source for electronic ignition. 724FG model does not require an electrical connection.
- Frying Area 24 x 24 inches (61 x 61 cm)
- Gas heated at 60,000 BTU/hr.
- Shortening capacity 119 lbs. by weight, 16 gallons by volume (54 kg/61 liters)
- Capacity 36 standard donuts, approximately 80-100 dozen donuts per hour
- 120 Volts or 240 Volts, 50/60Hz, 1-phase. (Specify when ordering)
- Digital electronic thermostat control
- Drain tray on right side of the fryer. Can be moved to the left side.
- Drain and valve with the exterior handle to empty shortening.
- 2 cake donut frying screens with handles.
- ETL certified to NSF-4, ANSI Z83.11a and CSA1.8a.2004
- A ventilation and fire suppression hood are usually required for indoor locations.
- This model operates under 3,000ft above sea level.
*Accessories sold separately
*This item is not stocked in our warehouse stock and transit time may vary, if you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Shipping may vary.
* 1-year parts and labor cost limited warranty see (attached media)