718LFG Donut Fryer (Natural Gas, Standing Pilot, No Power)
GAS-HEATED, FRYING AREA 18 X 26 INCHES (46 X 66 CM)
This industry standard donut fryer is used by donut shops and bakeries all over North America and the world! The fryer holds 24 standard size cake or yeast-raised donuts and has a capacity of approximately 65-80 dozen donuts/hour. 718LFG model does not require an electrical connection.
- Frying Area 18 inches side-to-side, 26 inches front-to-back (46 x 66 cm)
- Gas heated at 44,000 BTU/hr
- Shortening capacity 96 lbs by weight, 13 gallons by volume (44 kg/49 liters)
- Capacity 24 standard donuts, approximately 65-80 dozen donuts per hour
- Drain tray on right side of fryer. Can be moved to left side
- Drain and valve with exterior handle to empty shortening
- 2 cake donut frying screens with handles
- Generally suitable for Hushpuppies, Loukoumades, Funnel cakes, Elephant ears, Paczkis, Porogis, Fritters, and fried goods of all kinds
- ETL certified to NSF-4, ANSI Z83.11a and CSA1.8a.2004
- Standing pilot ignition and thermocouple temperature control, no electricity required.
- A ventilation and fire suppression hood is usually required for indoor locations.
- This model only operates under 3,000ft. sea level.