Avalon ADF26-G (Propane) Gas Fryer / Standing Pilot (18" x 26") Left Side Drain Board With Submerge Screen
ADF26-G Propane GAS FRYER / STANDING PILOT (18" X 26") With Submerge Screen
Avallon ADF26-G Donut Fryer is a heavy-duty fryer with a compact design allowing for maximum production with minimal space taken up. This design is an all Stainless Steel construction with a high backsplash and heavy-duty mounting bracket ready for your donut dropper to be added on. This compact design is ready to fit into any kitchen or mobile concession. This model comes standard with options that are a usual add-on or extra costs such as a cake screen with handles, cradle lifter, and crumb screen. This unit does include a submerge screen
Since 1927 Avalon has been a premier U.S. manufacturer of quality donut and bakery equipment. The company is family-owned and operated with a mission to be the preferred global supplier and the highest quality, value-based equipment in the donut equipment sector.
- Stainless Steel Tube Kettle
- Stainless Steel Cabinet
- Stainless Steel Backsplash
- Adjustable Drain Tray / Cover
- Leveling Bolt Down Legs
- Exterior Drain Valve Control
- Depositor Mounting Bracket
- Eye-Level Thermostat
- Magnetic Millivolt Gas Valve
- Safety High-Limit Control
- Standing Pilot Ignition
- Cake Screen, Cradle, & Fry Ring
- No Electrical Power Required
- Available in Propane.
- Dimensions: 24"W x 42"D x 34"H (Tray Open 43"W / Top of Backsplash 60"H)
- Gas Connection BTU/HR: 55,000 - 1/2" NPT - 20"H
- Frying Area/Oil Capacity: 18"W X 26"D / 85 LBS
- Production Output: 65-80 Dozen Per Hour at 90 Seconds Fry Time
- Apx Shipping Weight: 350 lbs
- Exterior Drain Valve Control and Donut Cutter Mounting Bracket are provided. (No electrical power needed).
- The temperature of the fryer is controlled by an extra Sensitive Thermostat/Thermometer combination operating a Magnetic Millivolt Gas Valve.
*Left Side Drainboard Photo Not Available
*This item is not stocked in our warehouse stock and transit time may vary, if you need your items by a certain date please contact us prior to placing your order.Shipping may vary.
* 1-year parts and labor cost limited warranty
*This unit does include a submerge screen