Avalon ADF24-E Donut Fryer 24" X 24" Electric (1 phase) Left Side Drain Board with Submerge Screen (ASUB24-E)
Avalon ADF24-E Donut Fryer 24" X 24" Electric (1 phase) Left Side Drain Board with Submerge Screen(ASUB24-E)
- Stainless Steel Kettle Pot
- Stainless Steel Cabinet
- Stainless Steel Backsplash
- Adjustable Drain Tray/Cover
- Leveling Bolt Down Legs
- Exterior Drain Valve Control
- Depositor Mounting Bracket
- Easy to use Protected Controls
- Safety High-Limit Control
- Cake Screen & Cradle
- Frying Area 24 inches side-to-side x 24 inches front-to-back
- 208 Volts / 60Hz / 1-phase 73 Amps
- Drain tray on Left side of the fryer
- A ventilation and fire suppression hood is usually required for indoor locations.
- 350 pounds shipping weight
- If a cake dropper is desired to be mounted, please check out the Belshaw type B or F to be used with the provided mount attached to the back of the fryer.
- Accessories suggested; Type B or F cake dropper and the appropriate size Shortening Filter machine for the model made by Avalon that stores under the fryer.
- Dimensions: 30"W x 32"D x 34"H (Tray Open 55"W / Top of Backsplash 60"H)
- Electrical: 208V/240 Volts, 50/60HZ, 1 or 3-Phase (SPECIFY WHEN ORDERING)
- Frying Area/Oil Capacity: 24"x 24" / 100 LBS.
- Production Output: 80-100 Dozen Per Hour at 90 Seconds Fry Time
- Apx Shipping Weight: 350 LBS.
- Includes Submerge Screen
*This item is not stocked in our warehouse stock and transit time may vary, if you need your items by a certain date please contact us prior to placing your order.Shipping may vary.
* 1-year parts and labor cost limited warranty (see attached media)
* This model does include Submerge Screen