Belshaw Type F Yeast Raised Donut Depositor W/WO Optional Mounting Table
A NEW WAY TO MAKE DELICIOUS RAISED DONUTS-
* Type B/F Wall Mounting System must be Purchased separately if not purchasing the Belshaw Table- The table comes with a mounting system.
The new method of making yeast-raised donuts that are every bit as delicious as those made by rolling and cutting dough. Deposits 1 donut for each pull of the trigger or 60 donuts a minute when held continuously.
The Type F-YRD Depositor forms a pressure cut doughnut and is currently being sold with the Red Label Yeast Raised Donut Mix being suggested. It may also work with other doughnut flour brands but will need to be tested before purchasing.
With the new Type F-YRD yeast raised donut depositor, you can make delicious yeast raised donuts that are by depositing the dough straight onto a frying screen!
How the Type F-YRD works:
- Any standard raised donut mix can be used and mixed in the normal way.
- Donuts are deposited onto a regular frying screen
- While on the screen, donuts are proofed normally, and fried like any other raised donut in a standard kettle fryer
- The Type F-YRD can be used with Open Kettle fryers, or Donut Robot Mark II, Mark V, and Mark VI systems
- The Type F-YRD is adapted from Belshaw's Type F, and so is easy to use and reliable for many years
- The Type F-YRD uses a special plunger and cylinder combination to deposit donuts, and is distinct from Type F cake donut depositor. The two depositors are not interchangeable.
- Yeast-raised donuts made on the Type F-YRD are as equally delicious as donuts made using standard methods. There is no drop-off in quality, texture or taste.