Avalon ADF24-G-BA Gas Fryer / Electronic Ignition (24" x 24") Right Side Drain Board
ADF24-G-BA GAS FRYER / ELECTRONIC IGNITION (24" X 24")
Avalon Donut Fryer (ADF24-G-BA) is a heavy-duty fryer with a compact design allowing for maximum production with minimal space taken up. This design is an all Stainless Steel construction with a high backsplash and heavy-duty mounting bracket ready for your donut dropper to be added on. This compact design is ready to fit into any kitchen or mobile concession. This model comes standard with options that are a usual add-on or extra costs such as a cake screen with handles, cradle lifter, and crumb screen.
Since 1927 Avalon has been a premier U.S. manufacturer of quality donut and bakery equipment. The company is family-owned and operated with a mission to be the preferred global supplier and the highest quality, value-based equipment in the donut equipment sector.
- Stainless Steel Kettle Pot
- Stainless Steel Cabinet
- Stainless Steel Backsplash
- Adjustable Drain Tray/Cover
- Leveling Bolt Down Legs
- Exterior Drain Valve Control
- Depositor Mounting Bracket
- Easy to Use Protected Controls
- Electronic Ignition Gas Valve
- Electronic Spark Ignition
- Safety High-Limit Control
- 120 VAC Standard Electrical
- Cake Screen, Cradle, Fry Ring
- Dimensions: 30"W x 40"D x 34"H (Tray Open 55"W / Top of Backsplash 60"H)
- Gas Connection BTU/HR: 80,000 - 1/2" NPT - 20"H
- Electrical: 120 VAC Standard - 208/240 VAC Optional
- Frying Area/Oil Capacity: 24"W X 24"D / 100 LBS
- Production Output: 80-100 Dozen Per Hour at 90 Seconds Fry Time
- Apx Shipping Weight: 400 LBS
- Drain tray to the left side of the fryer
- A ventilation and fire suppression hood is usually required for indoor locations.
- If a cake dropper is desired to be mounted, please check out the Belshaw type B or F to be used with the provided mount attached to the back of the fryer.
- Accessories suggested; Type B or F cake dropper and the appropriate size Shortening Filter machine for the model made by Avalon that stores under the fryer.
*This item is not stocked in our warehouse stock and transit time may vary, if you need your items by a certain date please contact us prior to placing your order.Shipping may vary.
*1 year parts and labor cost limited warranty